Hall of Fame
1. The birth of the glow on the night of 11/12 October 2004 and the story behind it.
3. A large section of the lavadome collapses on the night of 13/14 May 2006, with spectacular results - slow animation of the event (1fps); extended version (6fps), and superimposed against an image of the mountain. Note: The bright light in the sky is the moon!
4. From sunset to sunrise, on the evening of 27 October 2004 there was a full lunar eclipse and the mountain emerges from the darkness as the eclipse ends.
5. The night of 18/19 August 2005. Numerous bright outbursts illuminated the crater and several plumes of dust/steam were visible as well.
6. One of the biggest bangs so far occurred on the morning of 22 February 2005.
7. Multiple glows in this sequence from Halloween 2004